Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Hey guys :)

I just finished working on the html for this template. The credit for the collage and emblem go to Phil and Nadia! Thanks you two, sorry for not telling you before using them.

I've emailed invitations to, shradha / judith / vinod / bernadette / widya / merissa / chengteng / phil / hama / weileang, to join the class blog. As for the rest of our classmates, I don't have their email addresses, so please do let them know this url, and get them to email me so that I can send them an invite. Also, if you want me to link your name to your blog/website or make any changes to the template, drop me a mail too!
My email add is : KIMBERLYKRISTEN@HOTMAIL.COM

Once you've registered / joined this group blog, you can start blogging.
To be honest, I don't quite know why I'm starting this blog, probably because I'm trying to encourage class bonding 'cos I know I haven't really been much a part of the class, and I don't want us to graduate next year as strangers:)
Please Please do not use this for any derogatory purporses. Thank you:)

xoxo.kim.
<3 Kimmy Wong *10:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

INNOVA JUNIOR COLLEGE 05A23
Bernadette
Cheng Teng
DX
Eshwinder
Faezah
Gwen
Hama
Jade
Judith
Jillene
Kimberly
Kenneth
Merissa
Nadia
Pei Chi
Philmon
Ricca
Shradha
Serina
Shu Chen
Vinod
Venisar
Wei Leang
Widya